Morpeth Ghost and Heritage Tour
Before booking your tour we strongly suggest you read our Frequently Asked Questions page here http://huntervalleyghosttours.com.au/faq.html
On this tour you will learn about the history and origins of Australia's oldest
River Port plus...
Hear tales of ghosts & hauntings, dark history, murder, suicide and strange folklore including;
* A brutal murder/suicide of unrequited love.
* Who was the ill-tempered merchant who would throw his dinner crockery out the window of his home in a rage?
* Who is the ghost that still haunts the corridors of Campbell’s Store?
* Find out how a promise to God in the thick of battle led to the construction of St James’ church.
* What sits beneath the foundation stone of many of the towns most prominent buildings?
* Which are the towns most haunted locations?
* Also included is a quick introduction to paranormal investigation, theories and techniques!
No smoking or consuming of alcohol is allowed on the tour.
Tour runs rail, hail or shine!
Please bring torch and comfortable walking shoes!